Don't be afraid

Don't be afraid be brave,you have all you need all you must need and all you could ever want..

Don't let them hurt you,Not like your friends stay strong be strong..

Keep your heart,keep it closed..closed to hurt closed to pain,but open to love and understanding.

Don't let them be right defy the odds,and live like you shall..Life is a never ending circle of pain and hatred..but it is also a beginning to something beautiful,embrace the pain embrace the wonder,but do not loose yourself..Do not let Religion define you,let yourself shape on your own mold.not someone elses.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 5 at 11:30 am
I like this a lot. I do think you should change how you have it laid out, just a little bit. Like this, for example: "Don't be afraid, be brave,(enter) you have all you need, all you must need, (enter) and all you could ever want.."Otherwise, it's awesome! Maybe try your hand at more descriptiveness as well! :)

SpamliciousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11 at 11:34 am
Alright thankyou for your advice!!

Hannajuana This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16 at 12:33 pm
I like it, but um some capitalization errors. Annyywaays, I think it's smart if that makes sense...hm.

IamRogueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 16 at 1:49 pm
@Hannajuana I know I think teen ink kind edited it.

IamRogueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 13 at 11:55 am
If anyone has questions feel free to ask and I will answer