What To Say | Teen Ink

What To Say

February 22, 2017
By Kyle1145 BRONZE, Hastings, Michigan
Kyle1145 BRONZE, Hastings, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I can't think, of things to say, do,write.
I just can't.

I can literally think of exactly how I want my words to go but not the meaning, not the message. I want to write you a poem, but I don't know. should it rhyme? Or should it not? Should I pay attention to my misspelled words and should I make myself look smarter than I actually am? Or just confess my love for you?Just because I can.
But how will that sound.

I may sound cliche in saying this but, you have taken over my every thought and motion which makes it impossible to write you a poem or say words to you in an order that makes you feel my emotion and feel the way I feel.You make it impossible to breath, because I can't think I can't react and can't make what I say make sense.
But you make sense.

I second guess myself with every decision that I make but you are a yes, a no brainer,
you make life make sense even though the world around us doesnt want to.You are my clarity and my la-la land that i escape to.You are the sunshine after a hurricane the reason the good times are great and the bad times are easier.
You are the words I've been trying to say,

the words that are in the back of my head the ones i want to write a poem about,the words I want to hear on repeat for the rest of my life. The only phrase that wraps it all up is that you are my world so that's what i'll say,
you're my world.


The author's comments:

I Wrote this for a Girl and to show what i feel and think, i wrote this to inspire people to say what they feel about any one no mater what.