Not the Last Best day of My Life! | Teen Ink

Not the Last Best day of My Life!

By AkashaLove BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
AkashaLove BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The rain came down as if someone just had their first heartbreak. I was told I could go outside and I smiled every for happily, as i stepped outside i breathed out and was greeted by a familiar smell that I loved so much. I took off my shoes and socks and stepped into the pouring down on the my head, I had a feeling like I was sad and I started to sing,
“Im Singing in the Rain, Just Singing In The Rain,What a Glorious FEELIN’ I’m Happy Again.”
I stopped when the thunder screamed in my ears like it was telling me to shut up! I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and felt the cold crisp raindrops fall every so gently on my waiting face. You might think it’s crazy but if you really focus on the rain you can see it, It's clear but very beautiful when the light hits it at the right time. I was about to go back inside to dry off but I opened my mouth and caught a few raindrops and I was amazed on how it tasted, clean and pure. I wonder what would  happen if people did cry and the sky cried along with them.

See how the rain is portrade in the 5 Senses