Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

December 8, 2016
By Charmander9964 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
Charmander9964 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
13 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Guarini was once a nobody achingly close to superstardom.
However he had given up his dream of starring on Broadway, as a successful actor, who would be recognized by everyone in town.
Though things weren’t that simple, the bright TV lights went dark, and he had to learn the hard way.                         
Guarini then took his bravest step yet for a cappella Broadway musical "There is absolutely no place to hide.                                                                          "Guarini, a happy addition to the rehearsal room, brings joy and love for what he does.”
He learned anyone can join an acappella group.                                         Guarini made his Broadway debut in the Latin-infused musical "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.                                                              "Fourteen years after his dreams were shattered, new ones have been created on Broadway.                                                                                                            
"I love this community, Guarini once said “I love it and I don't ever want to leave it.”                                                                                                    Thankfully he made his way back to Broadway and considers himself lucky thanks to his good habits.
 


The author's comments:

Found poem using "He won his fame on TV but found home on broadway."