New Girl | Teen Ink

New Girl

By resegonzales16 BRONZE, Paranaque, California
resegonzales16 BRONZE, Paranaque, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

No one likes to be the new person at anything, people always want to fit in somewhere in their surroundings.

A new girl getting used to a new school. Nervously as she enters the gate. Trying to find herself in a room full of strangers. You may call her introvert but once you get to know her she can be the nicest friend you can have. As you may have notice, she’s not fond of socializing and interacting with people. She’s funny, smart and dedicated to her work. People admire her not because of her looks but because of her personality. She made new friends whom she can run to whenever she needs help.

Days past by and the “new girl” is not so shy anymore. She now belongs to a group of friends sharing the same interests and passion. She finally learned how to interact with people though she still have trust issues.
But, she knows that life’s too short to frown at everyone and look life in a negative way. Her new school and new friends bring out the best in her. She changed for the better. Became matured and more sensitive to the feelings of other people. She’s now more appreciative and dedicated.

Being the “the new girl” has prepared her for the future and any challenges she have to undergo. And now she knows that during her year in her new school, she’ll bring effort, determination, and open-mindedness to make the best out in any situation, because that’s what “the new girl” does.

MESSAGE: Dare to try out and explore new things. It maybe beyond our strength as a person but it’s worth a shot. I learned that you were born to please yourself not everybody. Learn to take criticism and accept your weaknesses and flaws so no one can use it against you and finally be OPTIMISTIC!