Explore The Glaxy | Teen Ink

Explore The Glaxy

By Garrett1.carrot PLATINUM, Enterprise, Utah
Garrett1.carrot PLATINUM, Enterprise, Utah

"Just YELL chicken... or butterfly"

In the day the sun is out, shining its joyous rays about. However at night when people have gone to rest and animals lay still in their burrows and nests.
The moon appears shining it’s pale white light, creating abstract shadows stirring up feelings of wonder and fright!
The moon so bright is never alone. Always having starts with their own glowing hold. What exactly is there in the darkened world? Where there is light with darkness that’s always unfurled.
Well we have the moon and stars, although we also have constellations the guide us from afar. What kind are out there? We have so much but can’t say where?
We have our neighbors of planets in our solar system with sun as our middle and neptune as our borderline. With us we have swift comets and performance peak meteors that often don’t come close leaving us without their exquisite shine.
Well now we also have our psyche zodiac constellations signs. Such as Libra, Scorpio, Virgo, and leo are fine.
Aquarius, Taurus, Gemini, and Pisces too! Cancer, Sagittarius, Aries, and Capricorn all for me and you.
They all help us define ourselves with personality, but wait there’s a lot more in our galaxy!
We have Orion's Belt, both big and little dippers, with the help of the north star. Which really isn’t a constellation not by far. There are the abyssal black holes. Which honestly were created by giant space moles. They stay there in space daring objects to come enter… only to pull them to it’s inklike center.
I would go on, but I can’t name everything out there. Kinda sad although it is fair. Now that’s only in our galaxy the one of many. For this our universe that’s full with more than plenty. Now no one knows why it’s so large and spacious. So anyone who tries to explore is bold and courageous. My time is through to keep going. It’s time to stop this poem from flowing. However, always remember that even though space is dark, it’s stars never stops their luminous spark.

The End.

on Oct. 11 2016 at 10:33 am

"Just YELL chicken... or butterfly"

please comment how you feel towards this and/or send me ideas that you would like me to write about!