Where I'm From | Teen Ink

Where I'm From

September 19, 2016
By BMilla BRONZE, Lannon, Wisconsin
BMilla BRONZE, Lannon, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I am from the house on Lily Road full of memories.
I am from bike rides that would last day and night with my family.
I am from staying up all through the night to go on a morning run around town, and feel that morning breeze.
I am from competitive pickup games with my brother, and coming close to beating him every time.
I am from going on family vacations to Florida and never wanting to leave the beach with my brother and sister.

I am from spending nights with my friends and discovering music from rap to punk rock, and songs that will forever be in me and my friend’s memories.
I am from having random, spontaneous, and fun nights with my friends that I won’t forget.
I am from having late night talks with my brother and becoming closer and closer to each other after each conversation.
I am from going on late night drives with my best friend Colton and just going wherever the road takes us.

I am from the North Lake Lakers baseball team and getting my friends together to join the team and having a fun season.
I am from watching and listening to my idols Travis Scott, Childish Gambino, and Kid Cudi and being inspired by them because of their art.
I am from and always will be from the house full of memories on Lily Road in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.