nobody prefers salt over sugar, honey

she didn't seem to have the need

to try very hard to make you weak at the knee.

just one glance, and you were hers for no fee.

as for me...

Hell, you're all I see.

and you still still seem a thousand miles away

but for you, my dear,

I'd walk it any day

but every step, I'd slowly decay

and every mile, you'd seem further away

what did I think you were going to do?
pause and wait as i came running for you?

stop the world so we could be together?

ask to hold hands and talk of the weather?
I should have known  better.

I shouldn't chase,

but I can't change.

and wouldn't one find it 

particularly strange

if your heart became a shooting range,

and my bullets actually pierced for once, a change.

pineappler03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:36 pm
So beautifully written. You truly have to search deeply for the meaning. Te only thing I would say is double check your spelling. Theres a lower case i snuck in there, a double spaced word, and still still is repeated twice, (and I can't tell if the still still was on purpose). Other than that amazing work!

c.hauser said...
Sep. 16 at 8:41 am
love this so much, even the title is amazing

socialkaysualtyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 9:49 pm
ahh thank you xx

KittyKat1201This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 15 at 6:12 pm
So good!!!

yesterday at 9:50 pm
much thanks :)

HaleyMarie31 said...
Sep. 15 at 3:13 pm
I absolutely love this oh my gosh

yesterday at 9:50 pm
I appreciate it :3