TRY!!!! | Teen Ink

TRY!!!!

we all play a part of this twisted world
we all fall apart in the rain
we all trip over are useless words
we all regret that one thing every day

life is never easy so pick your head up and promise to never look at the blade twist the cap back don't reach into the bottle look at the sun and think of tomorrow think of all the times you could spend with a friend don't cut your rode short just cause you were called fat or lame look into the mirror and think to yourself is this what i want

you always said i'll see you tomorrow
you always said let's do this again
you always said i promise i'll be there
you always said i'll be here till the end

life is like a promise sometimes you can't keep it's a test with an F but that's ok life is still worth living it's like some crazy trust game you are always playing look at the stars can you see your name can you see a golden plate can you say with a smile that your stay was complete can you say without a doubt you're ok if you leave

i always said yeah I'm ok
i always said yeah I'm great
i always said no there's no problem
i always said i'll be here tomorrow

life is difficult i understand but think of the people who lended you a hand think of all the positive times you have brought mom and dad close your eyes and imagine all the pain that will come think about all the things that you love think about the years that you left undone

they always said oh my gosh who's that
they always said omg shes so fat
they always said why is she still here
they always said i hope she knows she doesn't belong here

life is full of sorrow but we can deal with all of that tomorrow that's if you stay so wipe your eyes it will all be ok i know it's not fine and life is one heck of a ride but buckle up buttercup or you'll get thrown around the road isn't smooth and it isn't fun when you hit the ground.

This poem is supposed to help stop teen suside.