20 Minute Sentence

There are 24 hours in a day, 7days in a week and 18 weeks in a school year. There can be up to 8 schools in a lifetime or the singular 1 if you're lucky. How could I be so insensitive to forget the illiterate in countries without an instituted education system that I read about in my geography book. This thought then reminded me of the starving little girl in the commercial that was produced by a big wig who is friends with other big wigs that determine the media output. The same media stressing the importance of the schools, careers and lifestyles I should asipire to. B.G.Wig is friends with H.T. Shot who charge me an arm, leg and headspace for tution to learn about the little girl starving. Books, philosphies, goals and information balance at the top of a stack im struggling under. Yet, the continuation of puzzling and mulling over our generation's social disabilities doesnt cease. I'm morally conflicted between feeling self aware of what I have and wanting more. I just should stop caring about what people think, because these thoughts overflow into my actions and can develops a twitch. An irregularity that could set me apart in infamy to the deans, bosses and connections. This work looks as if H.G. Wells designed it, but I studied Thoureau! The threat manifests itself like a ghost, cloaked and horrifying. The Stress builds and your world shatters for a moment. A moment that built into 20 minutes. There are 60 minutes in a hours, 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week. Anxiety's clock sentenced me to a lifetime.