See me

Close your eyes,
Picture a girl,
She’s medium height, she’s got almond shaped dark brown eyes,short hair,and dark brown skin
She’s loud, she laughs, and talks about normal things,guys,her favorite shows,and complains about her latest problem
She’s not popular, she’s not a loner, she just average,
You’d be surprised to know that’s only her outside,
She keeps herself tucked away,you never see her cry
She keeps herself out of sight,who is she in your eyes?
She’ll keep herself tucked away she’ll never go outside
Somebody get her out,she doesn’t want to hide

She just doesn't want to know how she's seen in your eyes.

ConsalvatorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:44 pm
Killer last line. The rest of the poem was good, and then the last line was great. Lovely concept on self esteem, and captures a common theme not talked about enough. The only thing that bugged me was no spaces after the commas, but that's just nit picky. Nice work.

GagaxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8 at 5:17 am
Hello! Your poem is good. But can u put a space after the commas i know i know im a grammar nazi but it bothered me xD its not a big deal. Your poem is good.

poetic.eyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 2:41 pm
Definitely relatable. I found that the last 5 lines were the strongest. I love the way you ask the reader a question, I find that makes the reader ask themselves whether they really "know" the people in their life, or whether they should search a little deeper.

YoungBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 10:42 am
I love this poem,and it is very ralatable to me. Please continue to express yourself through poetry. Happy writing!

missfloetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 8:07 pm
I love this!

kirstyIThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25 at 8:20 pm
Thx for the review :)

LuminaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 9:40 am
The poem is amazing. I mean it is very much relatable. Kudos :)

Jul. 25 at 7:15 pm
Thank you so much!

LuminaryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 27 at 6:50 am
Welcome :)