My Home

Home is the art I’m greeted by when I walk in my room. It is the walls covered with twilight posters , drawings,  and sketches. A room I close myself off in and lose myself in. Home is the the music I surround myself with , while not yet as surrounded as a hedgehog or porcupine.  My home is a variable that changes with the constant , my art. The art on these walls defines me , shapes me , and forms four square walls of tranquility.

Home is a soft kitten to whom is my best audience for my music. Purring is my wake up call to which I respond with a soft nuzzle in the face. Sonata no.5 my official soundtrack for my house. Declared by weiss the cat as what can only be  considered a benevolent act of kindness. Home is a cat named weiss to I owe more than just a few kind words. It is a place where I can find peace and within myself learn more. “More” Such an Interesting word that could define my home in lots of different ways. My home is “more” artistic, “more” musical, and “more” loving than anywhere else.

Home is a world of fantasies that I submerge myself in from time to time. It is a place of calm, a home away from home. Home is a group of friends I make for myself. A dazed dream that doesn’t go away, but lingers, stays, broods within the confines of my mind. I reach this special place of mine by transcending the confines of space and time. My home is special, unique, and nobody can ever go and destroy it.