the cat calls begin | Teen Ink

the cat calls begin

By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

we live and we learn

Age 10, she walks to the bathroom at the reatraunt her and her family are at. And at that bar which is filled with men, all there heads wipp around like a owl to see her. She think at this stage it`s a compliment.

11,12,13...

14. She goes shopping and the guy guy in aisle 8 stares at  her from the other side of it. And she doesn`t notice cuz she sees fuzzy blankets of many colors instead. If she saw she might have thought it was a good thing at this satge.

15. She goes to school it seemed like only school but all the guys hoot and holler at her, from math class to English to science to history to... the bus stop. She probably thinks wow and smiles to herself.

16. This game is getting old quick. While guys come up to her giving her numbers that she never asked for even though she already has someone at home, the guys don`t care and soon enough the person  at home won`t either. As more of them stare at her as she merely walks down the street.

17. No matter ware she goes their there, staring, gawking, coming into her circle when they weren`t invited to do so. She learns pepper spray is her new bff.

This body seems to be the only thing thing they see, as if that`s all we are, as if it was public propert it isn`t!

She wonders if someone will take a look into the world bshind her eyes. And think her giggle is sexy that they`ll want to stay here with her and never stray. That`ll be the day.

your you and that`s all