Three Aggressive Bears | Teen Ink

Three Aggressive Bears

May 27, 2016
By HuntingIsLife123 PLATINUM, Sullivan, Wisconsin
HuntingIsLife123 PLATINUM, Sullivan, Wisconsin
25 articles 0 photos 0 comments

They are the only ones who follow me. I am the only one who steers clear of them. Three aggressive bears with thick claws and vicious teeth. Three who are part of a community of many more. Three ferocious beasts overseeing the forest. From our campsite, we can hear them, but my friend just ignores them and doesn’t appreciate their sheer power.


Their strength is obvious. They dig massive paws into the ground. They grow huge and they move on and grab the moss between their razor claws and thrash at the sky with violent teeth and never quit their wrath. This is how they live.


Let one forget his reason for being, they’d all run through the forest like kings, each with their arms raised high into the treetops. Fight, fight, fight they claw at each other. They grow stronger.


When I am too weak and too exhausted to keep pushing, when I am a dirt covered camper against so many predators, then it is I look at bears. When there is nothing left to explore in this forest. Three who prospered despite the elements. Three who fight and do not forget to fight. Three whose only reason is to survive and thrive.