My FIVE angels | Teen Ink

My FIVE angels

May 25, 2016
By Jossy GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
Jossy GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
11 articles 5 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
is That to never give up and always tray your best


There are many angels in heaven and I have five amazing angels are looking after me right now. One angel may just be a baby but she meant the world to us. She thought me that we all need to be strong no matter what age or color. The second angel I didn't know her all all but it doesn't mean I couldn't be able to love her. The third angel I knew her for a couple of weeks but she thought me so much, like not giving up no matter how old you are. She also thought me that no matter who old a person is you can always learn new things from them. The other two angels meant the whole world to me they are the best persons I have ever known. The forfth angel thought me to never give up and to keep my head high. He thought me that there is a lot of ups and downs, and lots of people that might not like you but who cares what they think there haters. The fifth angel thought me to be tough and strong. And to keep my head up on matter in how much pain you are. Also to be there for everyone, and to make that person you see that doesn't look that good feel better because that the end it a greatful thing your doing.My five angels thought me so many things but the biggest thing they thought me was to be me and to stay strong because things might not get better now but they will get better soon. Those are my five angels that will always be looking after me and will wait for me till we all meet again.


The author's comments:

R.I.P
MY FIVE ANGELS