MY LAST WORDS | Teen Ink

MY LAST WORDS

May 12, 2016
By Shorty18 SILVER, Charleston, Ohio
Shorty18 SILVER, Charleston, Ohio
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't give up, life is hard but you only live once take it, because I love you


 All my life I sat around watching people get bullied. All my life I sat around and was the one who was bullied. I always told myself to never give up. I thought I was ugly, fat, short, unloveable but I'm just like you. Now it's my last year and I'm soo tired of drama. This is my life and I'm going to live it. So I thought to myself don't stand back and watch people get hurt or bullied... STAND UP and that's what I'm doing. I'm standing up to all those people who think their all that. But their not their just girls/boys who don't have anyone to love or to talk to. So I watch my sister get hurt by a boy and that was the last time you ever seen me be nice. I walked right up to him and told him off, but that didn't change one thing... My sister was laughed at pushed around because I just stood up for her. She cried herself to sleep every day and night.. I tried to help but she pushed me away too far.. The day where I couldn't help it no more. That was the day I was no more. It broke her heart more than anyone, but I just couldn't take it no more. That was the day I just had to let go... I know what I did was wrong but it felt great... 

 It was the day I asked for help, it was the day I talked to a teacher. The teacher sat there watching me cry because I loved my little sister. The day I did that, my sister just left me. I didn't do anything but just help. But I did something I could never understand. I took her love away, I was so brave to stand up to the boys that he fell in love with me. He wanted me not her and she hated me.... She wanted me gone, she wanted me dead. She stop talking to me and all her friends. She stoped eating and coming out of the room. I tired to walk up to her and hug her but she just pushed me away... Until that one night where she took my last words.

 I never thought she would ever hurt me or even her loved ones. I was wrong, I sat there and watched her do it. WHY WHY WHY I cried but I will never know... I cried and cried telling her to stop but it was to late. It was to late to even save her, it was to late to save myself. I sit there every night and day looking at the house, the house where she was last seen at. I just want her back I say to the house.... I WANT HER BACK........ Was my last words.. The demons did as I said they gave her back. And I had her back and I loved her... But they wanted me next...... NOOOOOO was the last cried I ever did before I was taking away..

 Now she sit's in the house waiting for her to be next.... She will never know when the day will come......


The author's comments:

 This was just something I came up with... This is NOT an true story so don't think it is. I'm well and so is that one girl... So I hope you like it.... THANK YOU