Is it even real? | Teen Ink

Is it even real?

April 6, 2016
By babyxrs SILVER, Holtville, California
babyxrs SILVER, Holtville, California
5 articles 4 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Nothing hurts more than being dissapointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.


Right away when I met you I instantly liked you. I don't know something about you caught my attention and I couldn't help but keep talking to you. So many night talking on the phone with you talking for hours until you finally asked me out. I was pretty nervous because I am not the best when it comes to relationships, I warned you about my attitude and yet you said you didn't care that you would handle me. I took the risk and said yes to you. Ever since that day I was happy no matter of all the dumb unnecessary arguments we had. You made me feel so special, texting non stop, calls were made, you'd keep a smile on my face. Days later I said something I wasn't suppossed to but I didn't mean to repreat what you had said about your "homegirl" it wasn't my fault you said she was a b**** and I accidentally said it, didn't mean to cause problems. I'm sorry you and your homegirl had an argument, but how come when I lost my bestfriend cuz of you it was all good right? Then a day later your homegirl say that I was cheating on you with her ex and you believed her. You both called me a hoe and that guys only want me because of my body. It was pretty messed up but honestly I would never say that about anyone else. I felt like that was the worst thing that could happen to me. We break up and couple days later I find out your homegirl get back with her ex and you cassually hit me up saying that you want me back like what? After you texted me how much you hated me and wanted to hurt me mentally? Yeah best believe that I feel it's revenge from your homegirl and you. Since yesterdayyou been too busy for me. Giving me short answers and saying that you;ll message me when you're not busy. You expect me to be okay with that? No because you sure hate it when I lag saying i'm probably with some guy. You be making excuses when I ask you why you're so busy. Makes my trust issues higher than what they already are. So the question I ask myself is it even real or are you just playing games?