thought it was kryptonite | Teen Ink

thought it was kryptonite

March 5, 2016
By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
46 articles 9 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
we live and we learn


I love you more than a Gilmore Girls loves coffee
I loved you more than golem loves the ring
I love you more thank captain Reynolds loves the firefly even on the bad days
I loved you more than jack skellington loves Halloween
I love you more than jack sparrow loves rum and of course the black pearl can't forget that.

It's  a little girl picking petals off a flower. but as she grows up, she  knows the answer and yes, loved is the right one to use.

I still feel you at times.your skin was home.But it wasn't enough, nor ever. I've learned my own skin is home.

I hear steps coming down the hall and hope it's you at times.. but it never is cuz you wouldn't venture out here even though I would've took 6 trains, 3 buses and a plane to see you but that doesn't matter. It's your loss.

i don't want to be like romeo and juliet. But your the beast that won't change.

I thought staying up with you nights on end for months when you dreamed of razors and cliffs...
That I could be your hand to pull you back to what you have. But when I put my hand out you left werewolf cuts behind on mine.

I thought that heart of mine that was on your mantle was enough, but you sucked the everything out. It's like a dried out dead flower now, with nothing left.

the only thing left to do is let go.
Well you brought it on yourself.