Road To Happiness | Teen Ink

Road To Happiness

By Pameliyah.1202 BRONZE, High Ridge, Missouri
Pameliyah.1202 BRONZE, High Ridge, Missouri

God Will Take You Far, All You Have To Do Is Believe In Him And Yourself
Bless The Broken Road!

Moving on, used mostly in talking about relationships. I've been in a relationship. Long term, to this day me and him are still together, 14 years strong. But these past 14 years haven't been easy. His name is life. He's been with me since the day I was born. I love him dearly I couldn't get rid of him even if I wanted to, And trust me I've tried. Not Because I was unsatisfied with all the opportunities and happiness he tried to give me, but because he caused me so much pain on the journey to happiness. When I told him how he hurt me he said "well pain is my middle name". In 4th grade I asked him what his FULL name was. He told me Life Pain Happiness. I asked him "how come it can't be Life Happiness, How come There has to be pain?" Life said "Pain doesn't just bring hurt, it also brings happiness. But Sometimes pain is the pathway to happiness". Little 4th grade me didn't understand what he was trying to say. But now that I'm older I understand. He was saying that life isn't always going to be happy, that on the road to happiness there will be not speed bumps but pain bumps. And sometimes those pain bumps will put you in a swirling crash of major depression. And you'll sit there in the mess of it all hopeless believing that your done for. When all you have to do is get out of that crash and call on the best  24 hour assistance in the business; God. Ask him for help, ask him for the strength to get out of that crash,to help you move on, to help you put your car back together so you can continue driving on the pathway to happiness.