public schools | Teen Ink

public schools

By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

we live and we learn

Are you on the cheer squad, if not I can`t say hi or even act like you exist. You do realize we are both people right? but whatever

Hey we just met let`s date which means to you, kiss all the time  and you don`t care what i`m  thinking. While you, flirt with many others  and make me the bad guy when I discover this.. and walk through the exit sign, cuz I won`t deal with that s***.

The new girl, it's like having green skin. I have been here since second grade you haven`t which instantly makes you an outsider even though you didn't do anything wrong. Which means all will be silent to you.  Yes even the drama club.

Consumer math is way more important than the fact you want to cry every minute.

And the administratives…

It`s like a 3 year old trying to put the circle block ware the square one goes And it keeps smashing it, SMASH! SMASH! smash…

Clearly it doesn`t fit!

They push us along like there hearding sheep.

There`s a boy sitting in a fifth grade class room ware he should be in a 9th grade class.

Theres a girl sitting in a 8th grade classroom ware she should be in a 3rd grade classroom.

This place is  only for round pegs in round holes.

Schools today isn`t about actually knowing how to add, what a adjective is or ware you live on a map. No… its about thos tests, MCAS.PSAT, SAT they cover those scores in the windows like bars but none can see them.

And when you reach 12 grade and you graduate, and they all say good luck there really saying your f***ed cuz you really really are.

not fitting into the boundryies is ok