she`s a flyer | Teen Ink

she`s a flyer

By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

we live and we learn

If you see a woman wearing shorts and a tank top out in public and you see her. And think it's as if she's putting herself on a flyer and handing it out…. But she's not! I find that rather odd.

She might have worn that  skin and bone, blood and vein like a jail cell. Traped. But this ware they become just bones… ware she can be her.

If you see a woman wearing a parka in the middle of summer in your town which is in Georgia, ware on most days are at least 80 degrees and think that's odd. Some might think she's putting herself on a flyer too but she's not! That's odd.

But to her it's a tomb ware she can let those scars roam free and not feel ashamed but smile.

If you see a woman wearing a band shirt and jeans, while walking down the street. And you think it's as if she's putting herself on a flyer and handing it out… but she's not! I find that rather odd.

That band acts as her shield and sword so she can stand before you, and feel alive.

We are not for sale, for anyone who asks! This is usually ripping the shackles off. This is us being free cuz frankly we ain't going back. Being free is amazing.

we are not! you are special for someone special.