Destroy and unable to heal | Teen Ink

Destroy and unable to heal

By JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas
JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas

"Perfection is not achieved not when there is nothing more to add but when there is nothing to take away."

There are moments that I feel like running and snatching his heart out! It probably wouldn’t hurt as bad as the scar. He has left on my heart I wanted him to be mine neither did I know that, that selfish low down dog. Who had my mind and heart wrapped in his hands.
          I could slang a Dagger straight through his heart as the pain he left linger through my body. I loved him and he used me for all the advantages that he took. I could strike him with my lightening, broken fist across his face.
The excruciating pained ached in the thing in my chest that beats.
Hatred is the pain that has gave me insecurity about the men I date you enhance that pain by walking away with a girl that you thought you loved are you trying to get her tools and break her mother’s rules. She once abided but you gave her a guide.
She lived in the moment of betrayal, frustration at were her mind kept rewinding back in forth. Pacing in the dark because he thought “he was the man” and knew were and how to do it. Think of my feelings that you’ve caused, never did you once ask “are you okay”. I’m not your leftover trash, I’m a woman that destroyed and unable to heal.
I’m broken into thousands of pieces, remember this girl that lost in the thoughtless mind. No way out of the world because everybody thinks she a playground.
But I’m not; I’m just a woman who has been beaten, insecure, unloved, destroyed and unable to heal. No one embrace me with affection because their isn’t none to give.
Don’t restrain me from cutting the deep soars you caused. Just let me walk away and fall to the one that made and truly love me.
No More Heartache..!