The Arms | Teen Ink

The Arms

January 6, 2016
By Oldinep GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Oldinep GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
17 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Not everyone has it the same one. Not everyone has the same tone. Not everyone has the same outline of it. But everyone has one. Everyone has the an Arm. My family arms are as different as the personalities celebrities in hollywood. My mom’s Arm is like a delicate flower. One wrong pluck, the petals float off. My dad’s arm, slides right along with him. When he moves, his arm moves. My dad’s arm is as muscular as an ox. My older sister Mamous and my youngest sister Mya have to same type of muscular arms. Mya’s arms are chicken wings. One wrong move, it will snap in half. Mamou’s arm is like, well, is like a worm. Nala’s arm is like a brat. All muscular and long. Her arms are great for building up speed to jump a hurdle.
Abby’s arm is as perky as thorn. No wonder why she runs so well. Becky’s arm is as strong as a Whale. Two kids bring out the exercise in you. BAM! Then get to Grace’s arm. Her arm is powerful! Her arm is fierce. Her arm is unique. Her arms are used for shopping! My arms are just something. I have the will of a lion, but the arm of a seal. All slippery, wet. My arms glisten in the moonlight. Thank god for lotion.  Arms, arms, and more arms. Each different. Each unique. Each magnifique! Not everyone has the same one, not everyone has the same tone, and not everyone has the outline of it! But everyone has one!


The author's comments:

It's about different kinds or arms