Lost! | Teen Ink

Lost!

December 12, 2015
By Trinityzinth GOLD, Thornton, Colorado
Trinityzinth GOLD, Thornton, Colorado
14 articles 4 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
There is a bit of beauty in everything, it's just up to you to find it.


The feeling of loneliness, and abandonment.
Feeling like everything is a loss.
The feeling of walking around inside not knowing where you are or why you're there, you just are.
Feeling like everything you know in your heart is all wrong, and having to learn all over again.
After all you have put into this, after all the love you've put forth, it's all lost. After everything you have done and all the love you gave, they leave.
Abandoned once again wondering what you could have done so wrong that they left you to figure it out on your own. Wondering why. Wondering.
Disoriented. Devastated.
Lonely and scared, not knowing what will happen next or when it will happen, it just will.
Feeling like you have just vanished into thin air after no one seems to notice you anymore.
Feeling forgotten. Feeling like wasted space. Feeling destroyed.
Lost


The author's comments:

After the past couple of years I have felt very lost in myself. Not knowing or being able to control the situation anymore scared me. This is what it felt like to me to be lost.