Tearing me apart | Teen Ink

Tearing me apart

November 30, 2015
By Jenna_Rose BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Jenna_Rose BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To be human is to be beautifully flawed."


"And the thing that terrifies me the most is that , one day you'll be the story I tell my daughter, when she's laying in bed, wrapped up in blankets and heart break, when she hasen't eaten anything in days byt the voicemails he left her, when she hasen't been able to sleep because the goodbye that broke her shatters her bones all over again everytime she closes her f***ing eyes. And i'll climb into bed with her and she'll lay her head on my lap and i'll try to brush him out of her hair and her tears will soak through my shirt and i'll tell her about the guy I met when I was sixteen, who sat next to me in math class, who I fell in love with after two weeks, who saved me , who f***ing destoryed me. And i'll tell her about how it hurt. It hurt so badly it almost killed me. It hurt so badly that my mother stopped going to work so she could stay home and make sure I didnt take to many pills. And then i'll tell her about how it got better. How I stopped bleeding. My mother went back to work. I got out of bed. But I won't tell her that sometimes I still have dreams about you and can hardly breath the next day or about the pictures I have of you hidden in the attic."