Spill | Teen Ink

Spill

By Cwitmer19 GOLD, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Cwitmer19 GOLD, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania

"We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world"-Tyler Durden

They tell me to put a period on the page contain the rage perform on the stage stay in my cage its insane how they complain about the way I say things my ideals my name they want it to be the same put in a frame of mind and decide for me but then they adore me and implore me do all the things they can do for me but now I'm sounding pretencious and contradictory too but there's more to be said so what the hell would YOU do because you can't fix conondrums with a one two answer you can't explain away problems and cure a mental cancer you cant write about conformity or else your conforming you can't not write about conformity or else your boring you walk a thin line from time to time on weather or not to say what's right or what's kind and either way you get attacked from all directions and a formal verbal disection and no protection from the thoughts and feelings of people who don't know you of people who read what you right think it's not right and now they own you disown you they won't phone you they'll stone you dethrone you pone you make an alone you and what will you do but sit and keep typing and remember when you had fans who were always hyping your witticisms and literary criticisms how you would take a side in political schisms well anyway it doesn't matter I suppose I'm just rambling and I suppose by writing this I'm sort of gambling.