she is a hard one | Teen Ink

she is a hard one

By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

we live and we learn

She is soft yet tough. she`s the girl who has a bright smile almost as bright as her bubbly attitude , who helps the girl who drops her books in the hallway, but she seems to be a coat rack for just about everyone to hang there mud covered clothes on.

But when you try to serve her bullshit on plastic plates and  a drink of  posion to swallow it down with   she will spit nails directly into your face because she has learned.

She is a  scoripio inside and out, it`s not just a zodiac sign to her but more like a blood type. She can be as sweet as pie but has one heck of a temper too. be careful how you treat her because she will treat you exactly the same way you treated her

she`s the girl who is the one when everything goes wrong in others lives they weep all there pain and sorrow on her shoulders that make them heavy, but by now deosn`t expect it in return, she is a master at hiding these kinds of things

she pushes everyone away and wonders ware everyone is, she sees care and wonders ware on the f***ing earth   you are  hiding the godam  knife, not to just stab her skin but to stab her very essence, even though you might not have one at all

she is very quite and yes she is the girl who sits in the corner with her headphones blazing. the quite is wrapped in her insecurities and anxiety that deosn`t just wrap it  but that makes it so it`s an entirely diffrent shape than it originally was to start with

she  has dodged more bullets than she can count And  yet her heart is still beating, she feels the wind that whisphers freedom beneath her wings that sparkle with her kindness but also  the other side of her that isn`t so pretty  that  are entertwined  in those curls of hers that she loves so much.

she sees life  as something that keeps  her in one place, even though she looks out the window and let's her dreamer seep through

She sees life as  anchor, but that doesn`t stop her gypsy soul it just makes her fight  harder.

She loves the hardest, for people who she lets come within spitting distance of her heart she would take a buellet for  or do just about anything for. when it's said  feel lucky as if you saw your favorite band, it's not the kind of thing she put on a flyer that she gives to anyone any more.

She's more complicated than a wormhole,There`s more  than meets the eye

she is the hardest one… to love. but needs it he most, she seems to be her own worst enemy. She wouldn`t blame you if  you run toward  to the nearest exit sign, but hopes you don`t even though she probably will  beat you to it