stalking ex the storm | Teen Ink

stalking ex the storm

By violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts
violetnature3 PLATINUM, Springfield, Massachusetts

we live and we learn

I lurk around the corner, with my finger crossed hoping you won`t be there

Theres so many people in this hallway. Theres so many people in this school. but some how you always find me

There`s no escape. It`s like theres a built in gps in your mind but unfortunetley for me it`s stuck on my destination.

There`s a million other people in the world, why me!?

I don`t want you in any aspect of my life any longer, but no matter how many times it is told to you, the message deosn`t seem to break through your firewall

On the outside I wear a low cut shirt in hopes someone will notice me. But the only one who seems to notice me is you.

I go to sit with people at lunch, they vacate as if I had a rare tropical disease that I was unaware of

The only disease I seem to have is the one you left on my skin that only others can spot. It crawles through my blood like a parasite, that slowly penetrates my psychie. As I sit all alone the dark storm grows so big it could fill an ocean

I go home with tears bubbling in my eyes, each and every day as I wonder what  is that I`m doing wrong?  Is it me? Well of course it`s me I mean  it has to be me

I drag myself through the halls wondering what`s wrong with me as I wish I could be taken by flying monkeys to a place far far away from here but I actually think you would still find me

You throw cruel words at me day by day feeding the  dark storm roaring inside bearing me even deeper than I already am

There`s no ware to turn. Every cruel word you spew at me, my tolerance lowers. I don`t know how much more of this I can take. I feel that i`m going to explode like a volcanoe, and your not gonna like me when I explode.