Boykind This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

And there, there
lie in the explosion of intellect:
lights and sounds and colors and forms –
primordial, a soup, it was
molecules and asteroids and spaceships and pixels
colliding; all the while,
great celestial beings were birthed by
gravity – by their own merit – by
natural attraction, the powers of love and curiosity
it cost God a holy week
to complete Creation; yet
it took Adam but a sinful day
to be
the discoverer of Earth, and
it didn’t happen in that order – the way
most would like to believe

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the January 2016 Teen Ink Poetry Contest.

ItsTimeToBeginThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm going to go back to this poem over and over again

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2016 at 4:00 am
I was extremely impressed the first time I read this in the magazine, it is no surprise you won a contest. Incredible, incredible work.