Writer's Block

Writer's Block.

Wanting to write

but not being able to becuase

words aren't coming out right

Writer's block could then cause you not to write at all

But it's funny how

the greatest creation started from nothing;

Earth.

What if God had writer's block

but didn't give up writing

And what if our countries are word that aren't coming together right?

He probably left it up to us to finish the story

and we, humanity, aren't making anything with it.

Writer's block.

Stifling_Darkness said...
Honestly, I feel like you could have done better with this. You're an amazing writer with an equally amazing topic at hand and both you and thé peice have potential. I'd try to give it a bit more description, maybe some analogies, ect. Great job tho.

KittyKat1419 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 31, 2015 at 9:41 am
You did an excellent job with this poem. I am currently having writer's block and (coincidentaly) found this on Teen Ink. This actually got the gears turning in my brain. Thanks for this:)

KittyKat1419 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 31, 2015 at 9:44 am
also I agree with @alaina_h

elycavill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
For writers block the piece came out just good ;). Really interesting lines and concept. Good job !

alaina_h said...
You know, compared to some of your other pieces, I thought this was rather flat. I liked a lot of the lines, but others seem to lack?... try elaborating on the frustration that you feel when nothing seems to translate to paper. Good scheme though:)

KatyainiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice.......Writer's block is something every writer has to overcome and those who do so in the most spectacular manner are those who become ideals. Be it god, or even Paulo Coelho

nightlightwriter said...
This is Amazing!! I love the message that we finish the story and something can come from writers block. Izzy777, will you please rate and comment on one of my pieces?

Sonic-Boom said...
Jun. 29, 2015 at 11:51 am
I like it, the topic isn't really something that mos writer's like to write about, but you took the leap