Tears

Sometimes
I look up at the sky
And feel her tears
Fall from her diamond blues

thrillqueen126This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is short, but it conveys your thoughts perfectly, though leaving a little up to the imagination. I love it!

ThePoeticJustice said...
Jul. 22, 2015 at 11:31 am
it's basically a haiku, there's no need to honestly elaborate. it's a short poem about rain, actually. It's in the eyes of the beholder, good job, avenge

Hanban12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I disagree with the other comments. I don't think you need to elaborate with this poem at all; it leaves an amazing resonance and a chance for interpretation from the reader. Leave it how it is, your words create a wonderful message and emotion.

ConsalvatorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29, 2015 at 10:35 am
Simple but eloquent. I love it! Great use of personification. I agree with @Luv4Ever, I felt you could have elaborated because I'm left with questions; but I like that the simplicity allows my mind to fill in the rest of the story which I really enjoy.

Luv4Ever said...
Jun. 7, 2015 at 11:35 am
This piece is beautiful and i love the wording but i feel it is just the start. I wish you had expanded more on what you were trying to say because, as a reader, i am left hanging.