She... | Teen Ink

She...

May 6, 2015
By babyxrs SILVER, Holtville, California
babyxrs SILVER, Holtville, California
5 articles 4 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Nothing hurts more than being dissapointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.


She doesn't know what to do anymore all this stress is causing her problems and it's getting her angry whenever her friends tell her that she's being rude or being too hard on someone. It happens every day but today for the first time she answered back with so much hate.She regrets it truely but she won't apologize to her friends. She's just tired of them making fun of her even when they say that they're "just kidding" it makes her feel bad but once she says something to them they get mad and they always justify it. Even though there's no justification to them being real bad friends. "True friends don't leave you hanging, true friends don't trade you for someone new, real friends are with you during the hard and happy moments..where have they been? " is what she thinks. She has many reasons why not to apologize and she believes that she'll do it without them. She is determined to do better than before and won't look back.