Who knows | Teen Ink

Who knows

By Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California
Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California

"Greater is he that is within me,then he who is in the world"

Love,heartbreak,sad,mad,happy??? One minute you might be "in love " the next you want to strangle someone and everything bugs you. Who knows maybe it's because you're a teenager and that's what happens right? Lock yourself in your room and blast your music or sit in silence your heart hearts because you just had your first break up with someone you thought would last forever. Sad about lost of a loved one. Tearing up the posters in your room screaming, crying shouting out for the world to hear. Can't sTop smiling, laughing and just feeling unstoppable like you can do anything and everything.but   really Who knows why these things happen.because it's just was the plan,what plan? No one knows.

Overwhelmed can't do it any more, we all feel that way no one knows the real the reason young or old doesn't matter it's all the same emotions. Just take a deep breath and keep going.stop and listen to the trees rustle in the crisp cool breeze,close your eyes and smell the fresh scent of all the roses and dandelions just popping out of the ground freshly bloomed.listen to the sweet songs of all the birds welcoming the new season.feel the wind absoarbe in your pores.who knows you may just forget your problems.

Who knows why life is so extremely hard to overcome? No one does that's the real answer.it's just life and it's not just teens that go through it it's all ages it's called living. Mad,sad,happy,love those are all the emotions humans go through. Who knows why it just happens that's just the way things are.

Love,compassion just enjoy it while it lasts don't beat yourself up when things don't go as planned. Go with the flow just as a surfer rides with the flow of the wave they don't fight against it because you can't that's impossible. Feel the warmth of the hugs and feel the soul when the flesh attracts. Just let go and float on air,simply be in love. And if it ends just keep going forward and see what's next in your future and it's bright you just will never know unless you keep moving. Who knows you might even find the real love that was meant for you.

Mad, be mad throw the anger out alone in silence throw it so far as a canine throws a bomb Into a battlefield.but then start feeling the peace of life again and enjoy everything and everyone around you, who knows you just might like it.

Go through all the emotions because we need every single one of them. There is time for happiness,sadness and anger there is time for everything. But there is also time to keep going not to stand still frozen in time.who knows you just have to it's a must.

Enjoy every second you have because you don't know when it will or could be your last live everyday like it's your last and take in the good and bad and keep going!

Just do everything you love and want to do ,accomplish all you wish. Don't hold back or be afraid you only have one chance for everything and you don't get re dues why live with regrets or holding on to things that can be let go and overlooked .  The problems only bother us because we let them. So here I tell you don't let them,don't hold grudges,don't freeze at a point in your life. Just be free of all the hassles and do all your heart desires. Who knows you just might actually start living.

Just enjoy life!