tornado vent | Teen Ink

tornado vent

By ThePoeticJustice PLATINUM, Houston, Texas
ThePoeticJustice PLATINUM, Houston, Texas

Hold fast and keep your head up high for life will pass right by you like a speeding bird if you don't acknowledge it- Charles Moorer III (me)

Speeds, smoke, evolutions of our own genes.
Rebirth of a nation of which we ruled regardless, the intentions of a god yet the distribution of a math problem, you and I seem to multiply feeling as we add up to what the future is.
Superficial indeed, yet still necessary for us, the love of loves, cupid and psyche, yet without the trials of denial that psyche had to go through. You and I are the ones that everyone models themselves after, we are love, we are fate, we are intentional.
We are us. That's teh sum of whatever we try to do, create us in the image of you and me.
the beat of hip-hop, the smooth in jazz, a musical combination of the elements that we can control.
Allow me to reiterate, the world is ours, so the weather is our personal emotional storm.
We are passion, intensity, vibration, excelleration. Words that meen continuance, you and I are natural opposites, meaning we always attract.
I accept my job as your love, you accept your job as mine, however our acceptance is a given considering what stage we are at in our relationship.
Two young poets with a gift of intrigue, so I guess when I sent that note to you in class of that stupid heart drawing, it was only an image meant to mark my place in your heart as you marked your place in my heart. Drake said this could be something, I must agree.
Who are we? Who are you? Who are I? We wil never know, but it doesn't matter. Why is water made? No one cares as long as we have enough to keep ourselves afloat as a community and a nation. So I guess we can say that we're the water to the world, a necessity for life, yet enrage us and we become an unseen adversary.
You have my attention like a video game to a nerd, meaning I know the plot before I play the cut-scene. So nothing's unexpected.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, they said, but the truth is that you are my novel and I'm glued to your pages like kindergarten cut-outs.
What do you see our love as? Pleae tell me, for I get my answers from yours, when you afirm you love me then I echo the motion like the board of a company, and we're a fortune-500.
When your lips touched mine, I reached a mind climax allowing me to feel my enviornment in a way I've never been able to before, you altered the sense and made it a past-tense problem to me, I see the future like an oracl with your kiss as my beacon of light to the religious masses. Why? where? when? what? Huh? What questions are you tossing at me? Anything I can answer is an afirmation of confirmation to you, to us. Giving my life to save it is considered idiotic, insanity as I once called it. But that's blasphemous to us.

Love is who we are, yet disease may spread through us, yet as an antivirus we've come far, making love in us all indigenous.

another breakthrough with storyteller, just venting some more