Is This What Anxiety Feels Like? | Teen Ink

Is This What Anxiety Feels Like?

By GirlWhoWrites PLATINUM, Littleton, Colorado
GirlWhoWrites PLATINUM, Littleton, Colorado

The first thing I notice is that I can hear my heart beating buh, dum, buh, dum, buh, dum and then it gets faster buh dum buh dum buh dum buhdumbuhdumbuhdumbuhdumbuhdum. My breathing is the next thing to come to my senses in and out, in and out, in and out, in, out, in , out , in out in out in out in out in out inoutinoutinoutinout until I’m having trouble breathing. My hand reaches out to press an off button on my chest that might make it stop. I have to remind myself to breath to in through the nose and out through the mouth just like I was taught, nice long and controlled breaths. Buhdumbuhdumbuhdum buh dum buh dum buh dum, buh, dum, buh, dum I take one last deep breath, a sigh of relief, and I wait patiently for the next time this will happen to me.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like it ! If you were editing this or,writing this where would you indent? Just curious.

coolbeans101 SILVER, South San Francisco, California
This is really good writing. But I think you could have changed of the writing style and have some indents. It's only suggestion. But other than that really good I like it.(: