an undescribable emotion | Teen Ink

an undescribable emotion

By averagenikki BRONZE, Whitier, California
averagenikki BRONZE, Whitier, California

'knock off the insecurities, project the confidence"- my own quote

You make me smile like a dream come true, you make me feel like a rose that just bloomed, i love the way you say things that you  and i both know are true, yet i continue to push you away and i continue to lack your presence when all you say is im a blessing in your presence. The way you say you love me, yet neither of us know what love is within love itself. You call me beautiful as if i was a mozart painting, you call me loving and kind as if i was a butterfly in a green meadow. You make me laugh at times i want to break, i couldn't have asked for someone better, yet we are still distant. You and i  together is like a firework loving a cloud, im sorry it has to be this way,but i continue to put up wall after wall,not to block you out... but to see if your down for me like a king is for a queen.The way a prince is for his princess, yet im none of the above, i am just me. You simply deserve better.

this piece has to do with love, there is a quote of my own, " you and i loving are like a firework loving a cloud" that quote is metaphorically. More or less stating that we love like a firework does the clouds, touching but still far apart. we are so close yet we never reach it. hope you can relate.