Grandma... | Teen Ink

Grandma...

March 14, 2015
By India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

So Grandma today was the same as any other day.
    Alone quiet and stuck in my own little box.
       But Grandma you see I have grown use to the scenery of my little quiet place.
         Though it still hurts when I can’t communicate with others, so much to the point I’ll cry.
         You see Grandma my teachers all love me but they cant be my friends can they… No.
         I have a question will I always be alone Grandma? Can I ever fully connect? Grandpa said friends are pointless but I think I need one.
     I don’t need many just one and I will be happy…. Because Grandma being alone gets lonely after four years and the bullies are starting to pick on me again, I feel hopeless.
      HEY Grandma I know its been long since I came to your grave but I think I finally have one a friend I’m not alone anymore and she said she had a friend to introduce to me.. Grandma I’m so happy even if I’m crying… You and God must have did this to make up for the years. THANK YOU SO MUCH I am truly thankful. Grandma now I wont half to lean on you so please pray for my safety while I’m down here, an eternity away from you. Live In Paradise Grandma.