beauty w/in judgement | Teen Ink

beauty w/in judgement

March 12, 2015
By averagenikki BRONZE, Whitier, California
averagenikki BRONZE, Whitier, California
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
'knock off the insecurities, project the confidence"- my own quote


true beauty begins when you decide to be yourself, Not many people have the courage to be themselves anymore. Its horrible because some people have some amazing personalities, too many people judge but who are they to judge?they are just jealous. And yes i know you've heard it all before but its true...im not gonna bore you with that but mind doing us all a favor? Be yourself because one day whether it now, or twenty years from now you will see that looks dont matter. your personality is what makes you beautiful. for those who judge thinking it makes you look cool or popular. your actually making youself llok like you have no heart.popular means people like yu, hapiness means you like you and thats what matters, that is worth more than anything. as an inspirational girl once sad" love yourself first'! love yourself first, although sometimes you need to see from a  different set of eyes simply because your yes lack seeing your beauty. Your smile is the best part.


The author's comments:

this piece was wrote for the girls who are insecure, along with the girls who cant accept themselves. larn to love yourself because you cant love anyone else with out loving yourself first.