Common Fault | Teen Ink

Common Fault

By She.is.her SILVER, Kingwood, Texas
She.is.her SILVER, Kingwood, Texas

Not sure yet.

And as she wrote down her endings she forgot to mention how long it had been since she weighed her options last. Someone once told her to structure her own kingdom but how can you build a catstle in the grass? Her pen bared transparent ink that soaked the pages of her supposed goodbye. She fussed at her dark angels as she hid her tears as she cried. Again and again she would contimplate this moment. Every time she owned it her lies would over ride. At some point even the truth sounds fiction which lead her here to her now fatal conviction. She processed yet again her confliction. Her eyes shut. She would no longer have to put up a fuss. But indecision flit to and from her crippled faith. She threw down her intended relief and thought to herself, "how stupid of me"...

I chose this title because in this piece I am telling a tale of a girl with bad intentions of hurting herself to the point of no return. Sadly this is an all too common resort (I speak from personal experience). This girl is done with being told she will be okay and decides to take matters into her own hands. At the very last moment she takes the time to rationalize her predicted actions and concludes that this is not the answer she really needs at all. It never will be and eveyone needs to understand that because in the end there is no garenteed success, but you being here period is everything in the world pulled together to perfection to everyone around you. You are perfect. Maybe not in your eyes but "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" ~ anonymous?