Life's Just Another Word | Teen Ink

Life's Just Another Word

February 5, 2015
By SpiritWolf1 BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin
SpiritWolf1 BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
The only person who can make your life interesting and worth while is you.


Lifes nothing but a word unless you make it true.
What I mean is there’s only one person who can make you're life fun & interesting and that person is you.
The events that happen in your life happen because of the choices that you choose to make and the the risks that you choose to take.
Don’t get me wrong life isn’t always easy.
Honestly it can get pretty rough at times.
But no matter what happens don’t give way and live life to the fullest because you aren’t ever promised the next day.
All we can do is hope and pray that when we close our eyes and go to sleep we will wake up to  see the bright sunlight illuminate the skies making them a brilliant baby blue.
Thats how I remind myself that life is what you choose too make of it.
I think you should to.


The author's comments:

I felt depressed cause that whole day was pretty bad.

A few of my friends were down in the dumps that day to so I wrote this for me and for them.

THIS ONE'S FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO'VE BEEN THERE TO SUPPORT ME WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST!!

I just figured that I would return the favor.

 

 

Please give feed-back on my poems if you liked them or think there's something I should change or if you have any tips for me.