Without Thee | Teen Ink

Without Thee

By JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas
JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas

"Perfection is not achieved not when there is nothing more to add but when there is nothing to take away."

Why you wanna leave me in a slumber casted away below an incarcerate lumber..  begging for hope just a little at that. Truly in denial fighting the demon buried away inside my soul less body.  Festering off my joy. Killing all my happiness. What more is yet living for. No more I'LL be there for you. No more I love you.  I am by myself.  I just want to be free of the pain and betrayal. Other never seems to fail or change.  Still in the same predicament once again but this time,  I'M already dead inside.  No remorse of the life I'M about to take... burn my inside out and throw me to trash. I'M useless for a celebration.. or even a home going. Leave me in peace within myself. Where the souls and broken hearts are able to be free and I myself am living without thee.  No thy I shouldn't cry. But thee to me has no purpose and  lifeless prays.. captivity took over,  and took that girl Forever lost at sea. I prefer to be in solitude then to see myself live miserably over and over again.