One Shiny Sleigh | Teen Ink

One Shiny Sleigh

December 18, 2014
By North.Coasts.Finest GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
North.Coasts.Finest GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.


There is only one who can control this machine. There is only one machine that can carry this man. One shiny sleigh with a shiny red paint and pair of golden runners. One who flies through the skies. One night a year. From our house, we can’t see it, but we all know that it’s out there.

Its presence is secret. It sends amazing thoughts through the childrens minds. But they grow up and they grow to learn about the truth of the sleigh, and they move on with their day, and they all will forget about Santa. This is how it goes.
Let all remember the fond memory, they’d all rejoice every season, each with their families. Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice they say when they sleep. They all celebrate.
When you hear the sleigh bells jingling, when you hear the ho ho ho, then it is christmas day. When there is nothing to look forward to. One who brings joy to all children. One who comes once a year, and lights up millions of faces. One whose only reason, is to bring joy.