That One Friend | Teen Ink

That One Friend

By poetry&unicorns PLATINUM, Rogersville, Missouri
poetry&unicorns PLATINUM, Rogersville, Missouri

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his/her point of view 'till you climb inside of his/her skin and walk around in it~ To Kill a Mocking Bird

There is always going to be that one frined that you will never fullly understand if you don't actully pay attenchen to them.

There is always going to be that one friend that will hurt you time and time again, but you know they love you.

There is always going to be that one friend who will never talk to you unless it suits them to.

There is always going to be that one friend that will make plains with you and then make plains with someone else on the same day and go with them.

There is always going to be that one frined that will put you down and act like they did nothing wrong.

There is always going to be that one friend will love you more then you could ever imagine, keep a look out for friends like that, they may have their problems but of you stick with them, you will never regeit it, more then a friendship lays between you two, a sisterhood and forever more.