Do You Believe? | Teen Ink

Do You Believe?

By Cassie_Monroe BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cassie_Monroe BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that's not easy."
-Marilyn Monroe

"Fear is stupid; So are regrets"
-Marilyn Monroe

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far."
-Marilyn Monroe

True love? Do you believe in it? I feel like all these fairy-tail stories make us have these thoughts in our head that fairy-tails are real. But to be honest, you don't see a beautiful girl loose her shoe, or be woken up from a deep sleep by a kiss from your "one true love". Now I do fall in love easily, but thats because if you tell me im beautiful, I believe you. But I have been broken so many times I cant even find the pieces to pick them up. 

Everyone always finds their one true love. Did you? Do you believe in finding true love?

-Marilyn Monroe

"Fear is stupid; So are regrets"
-Marilyn Monroe

-Marilyn Monroe

Thank you so much :) 

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

That's a good question. I do believe in true love. I have a found true love. I believe that everyone does find their true love, like you said. I think that's what I am also, doing in my life; finding true love. Cassie, you are beautiful and wonderful and talented and so much more. I know it might be strange of me saying that to you, but I say it because I sincerely believe it's true and it is true. You are all that I have said and so, so much more. And the right person, the right man will be there for you and know how to treasure your heart. Thank you, Cassie! For sharing your heart. :)