Miles Away | Teen Ink

Miles Away

November 7, 2014
By Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
Keya_Richardson GOLD, Medford, Oklahoma
15 articles 3 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The Only Place Your Dreams Become Impossible, Is Your Thinking"


miles away
o alone I left my heart at home: /Do you see my pain?Do you hear it rain Something never change It’s time to say goodbye They lie When it’s time to say good bye It’s going to be fine How am I supposed to be?Everything they say I’m supposed to be  So gods give me the strength to do What you gave me to do Nothing will ever be the same Will it be?Or is it just a dream Nothing is the same But I will tame It to be Like it used to be Nothing is the same It’s all wrong Give in Come home Or be there alone Nothing is wrong Only in your mind It’s all right Nothing is bad Or is it?Someone cries Someone dies Someone will heal Someone will forget Someone will just give up Nothing is ever perfect No one is perfect So you say But most are Most are not So don’t say You are perfect When you don’t know how to be perfect We all have demons We all have ghosts We are human Nothing is bad Nothing is good So keep in mind Nothing is destroyed Everyone is good But everyone is bad Nothing can control us Nothing can stop us We are the ones To control you We run the world We run the town We run around Causing trouble Causing hate Everyone is a mistake But it takes a true person To fix us So are you in?Or are you out We are the ones to fight We are the ones to die To live To even kill But nothing is ever good enough For the “the Ones”We make mistakes We destroy lives We heel the wounded We kill the poor We even kill ourselves We fight for what’s ours But we don’t know what to do We struggle We scream We are the rulers But how to tell When the world is dead We see it rain We see it hail We see it burn We see it burn with ice And fire But is that all?No we see it hate The other elements Never letting go Of the pain They caused We never know Anymore we cry Scream And kick But what’s it all worth?Some more pain Someone to die?Someone to be burned alive?Nothing is worth someone’s life Nothing is that great We need to love each other To live and  forget  it won’t  happen. We are too far in war We need to get over it And start anew We need to be one again We need to learn to love We need to be there In times of need Nothing is wrongWhen you have each other In your prayers  to the gods They are telling us something We need to be as one Again Not for them Not for me But for s the only way!