Where Im From | Teen Ink

Where Im From

September 17, 2014
By Casanova17 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Casanova17 GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I am from the Casanova household, from Chanel and Nike.

I am from the dark red brick house at the top of the hill with army green shutters.
I am from the sunny 74 degree afternoons, the vibrant blue lake and the wind harshly touching my face.

I am from birthday dinners and a house hold full of hugs and I love yous. I am from Lisa and Pierre  and the Casanovas.
I am from the eating out three to five times a week and the jet skiing 90 percent of my summer.
From sleeping until noon and keeping myself  busy.

I am from a lack of going to church,  except on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I am from Brookfield, WI,  from strawberries and from steak.
I am from friends, laying in the hot sun and jumping in the refreshing cold water.

I am from the family pictures on the beach in Florida to the baby pictures at home.
From the photos at homecoming with my sister to the 8th grade graduation pictures that shows accomplishments but the fear for highschool.

I am from the spending late night out with my neighbor who I called my sister, the trouble making we got into, and the no remorse what happens as a consequence.
From staying out until the sun comes up and spending time with my family.