The one that got away | Teen Ink

The one that got away

By Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you" - The fault in our stars

Writing makes me feel better.. But what i really need is for you to hold me through this cold weather. I'm feeling alone and I just want to feel comfortable within my own bones. I love you and when i say it is true. But I'm not your image of perfection and you think I'm just someone you can mess with. Use me for what i have then throw me to the curb, but listen here you little nerd. I don't have much and i only use my heart for love. You think you can play me haha . wow that sleighs me. I really wish we could have worked out but, all these people keep running their mouths . And its hard for me to know whats true , especially if it has to do with you. I hated you For two years so sorry if i don't shed any tears. You're such a great friend.. but hearts you cant to mend. talking to you calms me down. And hugs from you is like catching me before i hit the ground.... That didn't make seance but when your in love nothing has to, hence....The term "Love is blind". And i must be out of my mind to keep thinking of you.. Some one who chooses girls right out the blue.. You led me to think i was special , and I believed because i live it what seems like a hell hole. It's really not ,But i always seem lost. I'm so naive . I can see how I'm easy to decisive. A child at heart who never learned where love should start.. Do i rush into it or do i take it slow... Hopefully one day i will know. Things with you felt so right but it went to fast so i didn't know how to act. Maybe I'm not meant for love...God I really miss your hugs..

This is on account that ive been really depressed lately ... and after months of not speaking to this guy i was having a thing with.. Him an i had a small conversation and all of these feelings came back.. And I Really don't know hot to handle that except through my writing.