The one that got away | Teen Ink

The one that got away

September 1, 2014
By Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
Letterstojuliet GOLD, Bremerton, Washington
13 articles 1 photo 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you" - The fault in our stars


Writing makes me feel better.. But what i really need is for you to hold me through this cold weather. I'm feeling alone and I just want to feel comfortable within my own bones. I love you and when i say it is true. But I'm not your image of perfection and you think I'm just someone you can mess with. Use me for what i have then throw me to the curb, but listen here you little nerd. I don't have much and i only use my heart for love. You think you can play me haha . wow that sleighs me. I really wish we could have worked out but, all these people keep running their mouths . And its hard for me to know whats true , especially if it has to do with you. I hated you For two years so sorry if i don't shed any tears. You're such a great friend.. but hearts you cant to mend. talking to you calms me down. And hugs from you is like catching me before i hit the ground.... That didn't make seance but when your in love nothing has to, hence....The term "Love is blind". And i must be out of my mind to keep thinking of you.. Some one who chooses girls right out the blue.. You led me to think i was special , and I believed because i live it what seems like a hell hole. It's really not ,But i always seem lost. I'm so naive . I can see how I'm easy to decisive. A child at heart who never learned where love should start.. Do i rush into it or do i take it slow... Hopefully one day i will know. Things with you felt so right but it went to fast so i didn't know how to act. Maybe I'm not meant for love...God I really miss your hugs..


The author's comments:

This is on account that ive been really depressed lately ... and after months of not speaking to this guy i was having a thing with.. Him an i had a small conversation and all of these feelings came back.. And I Really don't know hot to handle that except through my writing.