Water | Teen Ink

Water

By QQI25 SILVER, Rochester Hills, Michigan
QQI25 SILVER, Rochester Hills, Michigan

We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss. - Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire

I
stop
and stare
as tiny little
droplets
shoot

out of a
fountain and
there they are
suspended in
the air for
just one

second
and then they
go back down to
the ground and they
crash and they
Cease to
be.

P.S. This is a P.S. but I put it at the top because that's just how I rolllllll. Noo, I just feel like if you were to read, you would look at the top because you know, the bottom is so long. But if you have a better title, tell me? Because this one is lameee. To me, at least. But tell me your opinion please!

Because everything is temporary, right? No, you know, actually, when I came up with it, I was at a park and there was this water thing. And there were little hole thingies in the ground and water would shoot out. Well, there was this one that had one spurt of water and then went back and did it again. So I was sitting there watching it thinking, wow! That is sooo magical! And then I got in a depressed mood and stuff so I decided "Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and-". You know, like The Lorax. Just kidding! Right now, I'm just babbling and whatever and have been for a looong time, so if you're still reading this, that means you are an awesome person and have a high tolerance for idiocy (is that how you would say it?).
But thank you anyway if you read any of this! It makes me feel so loved, you know? Byeeeee.