Me the childish | Teen Ink

Me the childish

By Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other
Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other

I know you think i am childish , you made that pretty clear , the fact is that i am not offended im actually flattered. Because , when you think of a childish , you think of a child. A child , those moments when you are infected with the silly things a child does that makes you smile. A child , that little ball of light that bounces everywhere with so much energy , they are little balls of life. A child , is beauty compressed on a mini version of us . A loud but shy being , a brave but distracted being , a small but kind being.A child has days full of excitement , can make a walk in the park and adventure through the forest of Venezuela , can make the chairs around the living room a game of the floor is lava, these silly little things they do because it is ok , it is expected from them . It is impressive how so much heart fits in so little body. Whereas adults are expected to be mature, smart , polite and well that just makes it all boring . Their brains have left the spark years ago to leave space for stuff like algebra ... grey skies, with clouds which we once used to gaze on upon hours are now ignored unless they want to see it is going to rain soon. The floor is now save , there is no lava. Our capes which gave us the ability to fly are now just bed sheets . The stars now unreachable . My superpower to become invisible suddenly doesn't work no matter how hard i try. Now we are valued for what we know not who we are as people. Now we are all expected to be replicas of succeeders , and the ones who can’t be and want to be themselves are called childish because they are dreaming , they look beyond other peoples expectations and make some of there own. Be yourself no matter what others think of you. You are perfect how you are so do not loose that spark. So next time you try to offend me by calling me childish i will replay with a thank you and smile . How does being mature sound to you now?