Traveler This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There is a world out there
and I saw it

where cathedrals are made of windows
and the sun sets on the back of a cape
that swallowed
two girls whole

There is a world out there
and I breathed it

a plateau of lavender fields
that stretched on to the horizon
mingling with the hum
of a million bees

There is a world out there
and I heard it

The soft echo of footsteps
in a haunted opera house
and the tuning of strings
under a painted sky of stars

TheMoonStillFollowsMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 9 at 12:48 am:
I cannot tell you how deeply this poem struck me. It was absolutely lyrical. I just can't even express to you...how I love this. I'm going to write it out and put it on my wall. Thank you for this.   ps- do you watch both sherlock (username) and doctor who (quote) because I think I love you. anyway I hope I didnt creep you out or anything hahaha. You are a brilliant writer. Cant wait for more of your work :))

DeanMoriartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:27 pm :
Haha, Thank you :) . You're poems are excellent too, I especially like you're rhythm in the poem Aspiring. I do watch Sherlock and Doctor Who :)  and I'm looking forward to the new season of both.